Let’s plan our trip to the COLORFUL RAJASTHAN
Wagah Border, Punjab. Wagah is the border that lies on the Grand Trunk Road between the cities of Amritsar in Punjab, India and Lahore in Punjab, Pakistan. It is the only road border which crosses between India and Pakistan.
Tour Departure :-
DEPARTURE CITY – Jaipur Airport
Ideal Season For Travel :-
October to March: There are cool breezes along with moderate sunlight in the month of October making it suitable for visitors to go for sightseeing during the day.
July to September: These months constitute the monsoon season in Jaipur. Those who enjoy nature and rains, it is a perfect time to see the pink city in its natural hue.
11 Days 10 Hotel Nights
Heritage tourism, Jain Pilgrimage, Aravalli Mountain range,National Park…
- PREMIUM – INR 48,990
- DELUXE – INR 44,990
- ECONOMY – INR 39,990
BUDGETS AND COSTS ARE AN IMPORTANT ASPECT OF TRAVEL
OUR ROLE AS YOUR TRAVEL ADVISOR IS TO REALISE YOUR DREAMS AT THE MOST AFFORDABLE PRICES AS PER YOUR CHOICE OF TRAVEL AND ACCOMODATION REQUIREMENTS
WHEN PLANNING & DECIDING OUR TRAVEL BUDGET PLEASE KEEP EXTRA PROVISION FOR LOCAL SHOPPING, ADDITIONAL PERSONAL EXPENSES FOR ANY ACTIVITIES THAT MAY BE CHOSEN BY FAMILY MEMBERS.
OUR ENDEAVOUR IS TO MAKE YOUR ANNUAL TRIPS A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE THAT RELAXES YOU BEFORE YOU AGAIN GET BACK TO YOUR ROUTINE LIVES.
PLACES NOT TO MISS:-
- Jaipur : Birla Mandir, Sanganeri Printing Showroom, city tour, Hawa Mahal-‘Palace of Winds’, Amer Fort, City Palace and Jantar Mantar,Chokhi Dhani.
- Bikaner: Asia’s biggest Camel Research Farm, Lalgarh Palace, Sadual Museum, Dashnok Rat temple of Karni Mata, Junagarh Fort which includes Anup Mahal, Gaj Mandir, Sheesh Mahal and Prachina Museum.
- Jaisalmer: boating at Gadisar Lake, Golden Fort and Jain Mandir, Patwan ki Haweli and museum and Nathmalaji ki Haweli. Enjoy Camel ride, folk dance and magnificent sunset in famous Sam Sand Dunes with dinner. Overnight at desert camp, War museum,
- Jodhpur : Ummaid Bhavan Palace Museum, Mehrangarh Fort which includes Moti Mahal, Phool Mahal, Sheesh Mahal, Silah Khana, Daulat Khana and Rang Mahal,Jaswant Thada.
- Udaipur: En-route Ranakpur Jain Temples,Maharana Pratap Smarak at Moti Magri, Saheliyon Ki Bari-‘Garden of the Maids of Honour’, City Palace and unique Crystal Gallery followed by a Light and sound show(Subject to Operation)
ACTIVITIES NOT TO MISS:-
- Dune Bashing,Camel Safari,Gpsy Snake dance, Elephant Ride,Hot air Ballooning, Vintage Car ralley,Royal Elephant Polo, Johri Bazaar,Abhaneri Step well, Thar Heritage Museum, Horse Riding and many many more…
TO TALK FURTHER OR TO HAVE MORE
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS TOUR
CALL IN US OR WHATS APP US ON
WRITE TO US AT
Leave your Name & number,
we will call you soon.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review