Let’s plan our trip to the MADHYA PRADESH EXPLORER
It borders the states of Uttar Pradesh to the north-east, Chhattisgarh to the south-east, Maharashtra to the south, Gujarat to the west, and Rajasthan to the northwest. Its total area is 308,245 km².
Tour Departure :-
DEPARTURE CITY – Indore Airport / Indore Railway Station .
Ideal Season For Travel :-
October to june
15 Days 14 Hotel Nights
Heritage tourism, Wildlife Tourism & Cultural Tourism.….
- PREMIUM – INR 53,990
- DELUXE – INR 47,990 / 49990
- ECONOMY – INR 42,990
BUDGETS AND COSTS ARE AN IMPORTANT ASPECT OF TRAVEL
OUR ROLE AS YOUR TRAVEL ADVISOR IS TO REALISE YOUR DREAMS AT THE MOST AFFORDABLE PRICES AS PER YOUR CHOICE OF TRAVEL AND ACCOMODATION REQUIREMENTS
WHEN PLANNING & DECIDING OUR TRAVEL BUDGET PLEASE KEEP EXTRA PROVISION FOR LOCAL SHOPPING, ADDITIONAL PERSONAL EXPENSES FOR ANY ACTIVITIES THAT MAY BE CHOSEN BY FAMILY MEMBERS.
OUR ENDEAVOUR IS TO MAKE YOUR ANNUAL TRIPS A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE THAT RELAXES YOU BEFORE YOU AGAIN GET BACK TO YOUR ROUTINE LIVES.
PLACES NOT TO MISS:-
- Indore – Central Museum, Lal Bagh palace, Kanch Mandir, Rajwada palace,Omkareshwar temple -It is one of the famous Jyotirlinga Shrines of Shiva, Maheshwar fort – it is also known as Ahilya Fort.
- Mandu – Jahaj Mahal, Jami Masjid , Bajbahadur Palace and Rani roopmati pavalion .
- Bhopal – Mahakaleshwar temple – It is one of the famous Jyotirlinga Shrines of Shiva. Bada Ganesh, Harrisiddhi mata , Sandipani Ashram, Kaal Bhairav temple at Ujjain.
- Visit the Sanchi Stupa- a UNESCO World Heritage site. Bhopal lake.
- Panchmarhi – Bhimbhetka,Jatashankar , Pandav Gupha , Priyadarshani view point, Mahadev temple, Gupt mahadev mandir. Later visit Rajendragiri sunset point..
- Jabalpur – Bheda ghat, Dhuandhar water fall. Enjoy boat ride at Bhedaghat, see the marble rocks. View Shivlinga established by Ahilyabai Holkar.
- Bandhavgarh -National Park.
- Khajurao – Kandaria Mahadev temple, Jain temple.
- Gwalior – Orchha & Jahangir Palace, Raj Mahal, Raj Parveen Mahal & Chaturbhuj Temple,Jhansi Fort, Tansen Tomb, Gwalior Fort, Sun Temple & Jaivilas Palace.
ACTIVITIES NOT TO MISS:-
- Indore – Ralamandal, Sarafa, Aloo kachori & Gajjak and Kulfi.
- Bhopal – Lake view Bhopal, Kerwa Dam, Bhopal Ropeway, Gohar Mahal, Bhadbhada Dam.
- Bandhavgarh – Jungle Safari & Climbers Point.
- Gwalior – Saas Bahu Temple,
TO TALK FURTHER OR TO HAVE MORE
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS TOUR
CALL IN US OR WHATS APP US ON
WRITE TO US AT
Leave your Name & number,
we will call you soon.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review